The Shellshock Flipping Jig is a patent-pending weedless multi-purpose jig
that is designed to secure trailers unlike any other jig before. The Shellshocked
features a unique Pin Cavity which protects the head of soft plastic trailers and
features the first ever horizontal attachment mechanism for securing plastic trailers.
The Pin Cavity is a hollow shell which has been precisely designed to secure craw-style
trailers, like the Rage Craw. The Pin Cavity features an external hole on each side of
the jig head. The two holes precisely accommodate our 1/32 oz. Spikes or a simple
toothpick, paper clip or other strong wire form. In addition, the Pin Cavity has a
realistic appearance like the body of an actual crawfish. With horizontal pinning
of the trailers, it is possible to reuse those trailers on Texas rigs, Carolina rigs, and
other Finch Nasty Bait Co. jigs.
The Shellshock Flipping Jig is built with heavy-duty components and great design features:
- Gamakatsu’s heaviest freshwater flipping hook
- Silicone Skirt Core that features hand-tied strands and rattle ears. This is the most durable skirt in the industry.
- High strand counts in most skirts for a more full appearance.
- Flat-bottom for easier skipping.
- Custom-angled line-tie for fewer hang-ups
Weight 1/2 oz