The Glade Blade is the next evolution in bladed jig fishing. Alex Finch released
the first ever screw-lock style jig with the Vicktory Jig in 2018, and now the first
functional snag-proof bladed jig with a compact frame in 2019. Weedless is the
wave of the future! This bladed jig has been rigorously tested to come through the
thickest cover imaginable and to pull out the biggest bass.
Finch Nasty Bait Co. carefully considered each component in the Glade Blade.
- Finch Nasty Bait Co. licensed the Owner Centering-Pin Spring screw lock.
- Extra-heavy EWG style hook: The EWG hook and CPS screw-lock work together to create a pinning effect on fish that are hooked.
- Stainless steel blade attached with heavy gauge split ring to allow for greater action while remaining patent compliant.
- American wire snap that is rated for larger game fish like muskie.
- Recessed line tie creates a shorter blade to head connection for fewer one-off line snags on branches, grass and other underwater obstructions.
- Silicone Skirt Core with strands securely tied onto the core. This is the most durable skirt in the industry, with reports of most original cores on the Nasty’s Thumper (2013) still in use.
Precision by Design: Finch Nasty Bait Co. precisely measured the distance from the tip of the screw-lock to the point of the hook to give you a better hook up ratio. The jig head design also allows for the blade to bounce off the front of the jig head. This makes the bait more weedless.
Weight 1/2 oz